Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweaty Football Pic!


Yes, I finally got it, and I was very excited! I went to the football game all by myself..ha sat by Eric's parents, who are really nice to me always, but I still feel a tiny bit nervous around... and they won so I got my sweaty football hug and pic...very important things for a young girl. And yes I know I'm actually in college and shouldn't care about high school football games, but I do! So successful weekend, I got to hang out with people I know and my family actually got home before I left! And I only had one mini-breakdown....and I had someone to comfort me...so that was awesome! Woo...positive thoughts and I can get through another week!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah for the sweaty football picture! Don't they smell great! (not). I was very proud of you going to the game and Eric's parents are very nice to you. Remember, I turned 50 (weird huh) but I still love high school football. Don't ever outgrow high school memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i won't don't worry...i thrived in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too still love going to high school football games so no worries! You should get one with only one Jessica next time... you! Just an idea. I am so happy I got to see you before you left too. Positive thoughts are the way to go! Soon you will love it up there with that attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha we did get a solo but I looked even uglier in it..haha so i posted that one! Im hoping that maybe i will only have to make it until December, but i probably wont be able to get out of my housing agreement or whatever...so it looks like a whole year all by my miserable self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love HS football so much--Mike's making it his ENTIRE life!
    Jessica, did you ever read my graduation post on my blog to you? Cuz with the awesome advice I gave, I can't imagine you not LOVING your college experience! Remember it's the transition that sucks, not college. Relax and create a great experience. Attitude is everything! WHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY CUTE:) HA your adorable. Thanks for coming to church with us that was fun! I love you poopie. You're doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha I think I read Kassie's blog but I don't remember, Im just a freaking baby and need my family! And Kristi, youre ward is hilarious and I would go there every day of my life if I had the chance! Did you go to the blockparty?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should just delete this. Stupid. But someday I will want the memory or something stupid like that. And I don't know how to delete blog posts, maybe that's the real reason. Whatever, I don't care I just won't scroll that far down anymore.

    ReplyDelete