Thursday, September 10, 2009

Josher! It's your Birthday!

Ha just so you all know, I don't actually call him Josher. That is all my Dad. I usually go for a Joshy or a Joshy Poshy combo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! I love you! You are the nicest most wonderful boy in the world! I hope you have the best mid twenties birthday party in the world!
Now that looks nice! Ha such great balloon blowing skills! I love you!!!!!!
Josh have the best birthday in Miami! I can't believe you are going to Florida without me! What happened to me being in your suitcase? Haha that would have been nice! You better have some freaking fun at the beach for me! Happy B Day!

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry we will have a good time! No baby No plans No worrying! WOO! WE love you and think you are amazing.


    HaPpy BiRthDaY JOSHY my love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Josh! You were a wonderful addition to our family. Thanks for everything. We love you. Have fun on your short trip. We will take good care on little Cru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope you guys have a most wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Josh!!

    Jess when did you get a blog? Fun though! I was looking at your college post and your room looks exactly like my old one...precious! Hope your having a blast

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha im a little on the homesick side...if you cant tell! ha but im sure it will get better!...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete