Wednesday, September 2, 2009

COLLEGE!!!!

My awesome desk with my funny pictures and inspirational quotes...my side of the room is very bland compared to my roommates rainbowness...ha but its okay i like my side just fine!

My adorable bed that I have not fallen off of yet! ha but i do kick my window occasionally..usually its on accident...sometimes its cause im super bugged with the volleyball players screaming outside my window at one in the morning!

My roommie Talysha...slightly caught off guard by my picture taking early in the morning

The first day of school!!!!!!!

So..I have made it a week and a half in college....im still not exactly sure what im doing here...but its getting a little bit easier being away from my family. I actually consumed vegetables and meat yesterday...so that is better than my strictly sandwiches and instant pasta diet that I had the first week of school. I actually have a couple friends in my math class...mostly because they laugh at my stupid comments because I am the dumb kid! But whatever...I will take what I can get! Im still not sure why I decided I wanted to live away from home...and I might change my mind come next fall and be back in the STG at least for a couple more years! Ha I guess we will just have to wait and see! I dont cry as much as I used to...which is good...im sure my mom will be proud! For now I just look forward to weekends and the occasional weekday birthday party so I can come home and see my family!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha good job at not crying too much! I feel proud also! Good job at getting a first day of school picture! You look so cute and little but grown up at the same time ha! I love your guts see ya wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wednesday??? I will see you FRIDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poopie! Your so grown up! I love your decor, I love your funny comments... you are totally funny, dont think your not. You look freakin fierce and adorable and innocent on your first day, just like a hot, sweet newby to college! FUN I want to come see it:) I love you! You're doing great. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jessica! You are going to live through this. You have no idea how proud I am. I have worried about you. I am happy that you have a nice roomate. I am also happy that you are coming to my "party of death" as Kristi calls it. Half a century is pretty dang old. Love your guts. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom you are old...but its a good thing! Cause if you were any younger the fact that mike is practically thirty would make you of very questionable morals!!1 haha just kidding! thanks for the college support guys..it makes me feel really little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved COLLEGE!!! That's where I met all of you.

    ReplyDelete