Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday My Most Wonderful Mother!!!


My mom is the most amazing woman in the world! I can only hope that someday I will be half the mom, grandma, wife, and friend that she is! She is the most patient, kind, and loving person ever! I don't know what I would do without her!!!

I have no idea where we are right here, but we all look decent and that doesn't happen very often in pictures! I love my Mommy! Happy Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated my mommy's 50th birthday! Holy Cow! Can you believe my tiny beautiful little mom is 50! It blows my mind! Im so happy I got to go down and chill with everyone! The party was amazingly decorated, thanks to Emily of course, and Taisha made the most beautiful cake ever! It was a masterpiece! And of course no one could forget Kristi's pink salad that was black! I hope that my mom enjoyed her party as much as I did! I love her so much and I hope she had the best 50th birthday party in the whole wide world! I love you mommy!

6 comments:

  1. MOMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a good time and enjoyed the "Elaine through the ages" skit. We love you so much and think you are the best grandma, mom, friend and wife ever! Thanks for everything you do for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I LOVE YOU! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. The picture you don't know where you are is at Lacey Olivers reception. I took the picture or I woulda been in it as well. B. Mom is so cute and wonderful. Good shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica. I did have a wonderful birthday. The skit almost made me pee my pants. I laugh every time I think about it. I have the most amazing family. I feel very lucky have all of you. Good luck with the new job. Embrace your wonderfulness and go conquer a new challenge. Call me tonight! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i can't believe I didn't mention the skit! That was amazing! Taisha seriously stole the show, I loved it! I love you Mommy! So So SO SO SO SO so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is selfish but...
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE NO ONE TAPED THE SKIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! we are such retards! Its like the interpretive dance christmas program all over again!

    ReplyDelete