Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HIKE!!!!

Yes, it actually happened....I, ME, the girliest whiniest non nature, runner, walker, physicaler girl ever went on a hike! For family home evening!! Go ahead...let out that squeal of surprise, but dont worry I am still the same, not hike loving person! It was for family home evening.....ratio four boys to fourty girls..not like Im looking for a boy, but seriously? we were hiking! hiking for a church activity should equal boys! What if I had fallen and broken my leg? I would need a group of manly good looking men to carry me down! But anyway..my butt is soar now, but it was totally worth it. It was a beautiful view and I actually met some cool girls!

9 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha I am still laughing about you hiking. Soon you and dad will be going on hikes taking pictures and we will all think the world is coming to an end cuz it is so freakin weird!!!! Love you and I am VERY PROUD!!! Way to meet new people and socialize.

    PS love the wordage in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always love Cedar mountain. I am glad you took a hike in my special place. It was probably me that made you a non-hiker, remember when I took you hiking as a little girl with jelly sandals, in Moab, in July, at 100 degrees. I am soooo sorry. Go Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i remember that it was the worst day of my life...and i lost my red sparkley sun glasses..i was so depressed! and they weren't jellies i think they were like purple stirofoam crap...i don't even know. But ya...me hiking is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny, Jess!! I love hiking, but I never have lost red sparkley sunglasses while hiking...that's probably why I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAH K hilarious post, hilarious that you hiked and hilarious comments. They were purple stirofoam sandals and idk why that would have mattered mom carried you and babied you the whole time, it was me, the older one that had to do the forever long moab hike on my own! Good job on hiking and FHE'ing it up:) So proud. So love you. Good job pooper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a baby! Either she carried me or she left me behind alone....dont freakin resent my non hikerness Kristi! ha just kidding, I'm a wuss and i have been my entire life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a wuss, just femine and delicate like a rose:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS- Guess who updated their blog finally?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO! yes kristi kay i cannot believe it! ha ps thanks for the rose comment...

    ReplyDelete