Sunday, September 6, 2009

my nephew is FIVE??!!!


Mini Mike??
Brooks is a hard child to explain with simple words...so i thought that I would give you a picture book of some of his greatest moments through his five years of life!!!

cutest little baby ever!! our family was very excited to welcome the first little grandbaby and we were definitely not let down!.....and you should all appreciate the fact that i actually blogged a picture of my blondeness....only for Brooks!
love the hair...very intensely playing on that weird little bike thing...

one word: jamming! this little man can liven up any party or event with his mad dance skills...just ask him to do Michael Jackson

hiiiii yaaa! yes that is a karate noise...probably the exact one that came from Brooks' mouth at this very moment in time! mad skill...with the kicking!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSIE!!!!! I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!!!
you are an amazing little ball of energy and craziness and i think that your first five years of life have been pretty darn successful!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my little buddy!!! I miss your stinkin guts and hope you had the best birthday EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love that picture of you and your blonde hair!!!!! You are beautiful with any color of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i dont know about that...i look SO different! ha but isnt baby brooks adorable?? i forgot what he looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop it.
    This might be my new favorite blog.
    I've never seen any of those pictures before.
    Thank you Jess...I feel like I was just given a present.

    Thank you, especially, cuz Brooks is kinda a dick to you sometimes... ha/ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha he's not a dick to me! Im just a little sissy girl...ha maybe you should pop out a girl so she would love me! haha just kidding i love Brooksie he's such a little spaz and it makes my day!

    ReplyDelete