Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roommates!!

Leila, Mariah, and the corner of my face...in the kitchen. Leila is one of my roommate, Mariah is one of Alex's best friends...she is at our house a lot..i would pretty much consider her one of my roommates! Even though she doesn't technically live there.

Dance Party! Alex busting out some mad moves at our strobe light dance party in the living room!

Alex and Holly, another one of our not technically roommates that may as well be..jammin!

Me and Talysha...our moves aren't quite as awesome as the rest of the crazy girls..but we were jamming on the inside!

My roommates Leila, Talysha, and Alex are pretty much my only friends here in the crazy land of Cedar City..and Alex's friends. This is a shining example of us being weird...strobe light dance party at eight o'clock on a Monday night..just us..no boys! But hey, that is how I do college alright! We also made some amazing mac and cheese that night...college at its finest! I think I can most definitely handle this for another three months.
p.s.-mom just because I have fun with my roommates does not mean that I miss you any less or that I have changed my mind about coming back to Dixie. Its still really hard..especially when I'm alone. But don't worry I am actually having fun and enjoying the time that I have!

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Love the PS. I am happy you are having fun though. Tell them next time, if you invite me to your strobe light party, I will show you how it is really done. I have the moves that is for sure. Love you you should actually show them your moves next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, whatever you decide is fine but I am so glad you are having fun with your roomates. You will never forget them if you keep up the dance parties, hiking, cooking mac and cheese and bracelet making. I feel like you are being watched over. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks guys..i thought you would approve of our fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strobe ligghhhtts...I love it. Maybe you can bring it home one weekend when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! I havn't jammed in FOREVER! We should have a sister's jam sometime soon. I need it. Your so cute and slowly adjusting! Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i will totally steal the strobe and we can dance the night away sister style! ha that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete