Sunday, November 1, 2009

HHHoooowwwwl!


Girls on the town! Me, Tay tay, Leila, and Camisole getting ready for the big SUU Halloween party the Howl! We took a good three hours for preparation including matching nails, eye lashes, and some new stuffing, you'll see why!
The Cool Side of the hall in our awesome costumes!

Hey Sailor! Looking good! Her shoes were seriously five inches tall, I have no idea how she walked in them but she rocked them for sure!
Oh ya, she's a chicken! Is that not the most awesome costume you have ever seen?! For someone that doesn't like Halloween that is a pretty good costume if I do say so myself! Her huge stuffed butt was my most favorite thing ever!
Snow White! Skin white as snow? check! We couldn't remember what they compared her lips to, a rose, blood? We weren't quite sure! After making some minor adjustments, and a full blown slip so I didn't look too skanktastic, I have to say that my costume actually turned out pretty well this year. I am contemplating heading for Disney Land, but that would entail me leaving my family which, lets face it, is never going to happen!

Me and Talysha rocked it out at the Howl! She thought I was a little crazy and all over the place, but I've found that you have the most fun when you just let yourself go and rock it out all over the dance floor! We jammed for two straight hours and probably burned about eighteen thousand calories! I sweated so much that I had to pin my bangs back because they were completely wet! Nasty! Speaking of nasty, I saw some of the most slutalicious costumes I have ever seen! Seriously people pulled a Mean Girls and just wore panties! It was ridiculous! There were also so male Telle Tubbies that tried to grind up on Talysha! So FUNNY!

After the howl we went back to our dorm and watched a scary movie! Well scary is a relative term. Talysha is a scardy cat so the scariest one she could handle watching was Red Eye with Rachel McAdams. Not exactly a horror film but it was really fun and I'm glad it wasn't too scary because there were no boys in sight! All in all a pretty good Halloween Eve!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud that you jammed your heart out! That is what you are suppose to do at a BIG OL' party. Tay Tay did look awesome and I'm glad I got to see her stuffing herself a few times HA. You looked amazing as ALWAYS. You really could have gone to Disney Land and they would give you a job on the spot! To bad we don't know any of her songs to sing while you were in character. We'll have to study up next time. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad my costume was such a hit haha. I had alot of fun but my feelings on Halloween have not changed. I am scared about alot of things and i am proud of that haha. And I think we made a good choice on the movie because not only was it the perfect level of scary but it was short which was nice at 2 in the AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PICS!! YOU LOOK AWESOME! I'm glad you rocked out! It's one of those activities you really can only do in college...ya know, it would be weird if I came and rocked out...kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh kass, there was a couple in their mid fourties like bumping and grinding! It was disgusting and I am scarred for life! But if you came no one would even know you weren't in college...ha next year!

    ReplyDelete