Saturday, November 14, 2009

You've Got Mail!


I got a mail box at the beginning of the year. I have no idea why. No one is going to mail me a letter, I come home twice a week! Anyway I decided that I should get my mail at least once. I contemplated writing myself a letter and sending it to myself so there would definitely be something in there when I looked. But I didn't. I open my mailbox and see an envelope addressed Paxten Herman. I excitedly tear it open as I walk to my room. And this is what I see! Is that not the cutest, most adorable, day making picture ever? I seriously couldn't stop smiling it made me so happy! I love that little man! And he is probably the best little soccer player in the world! Thanks to Taisha and JJ for mailing me this little envelope of sunshine!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Jess I'm glad you liked it!! And I'm glad you checked your mail otherwise it would still be sitting there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I need to send you something! I'll work on that. PS how did the talk go? I want to hear ALL about it. Blog it and text me and call me and I'll see you in a few days and tell me about it. I am so proud of you!!! I love your stinking guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess, that is precious. Paxten loves you. I feel bad that I haven't sent you anything. I do see you fairly often (lucky me). Maybe I'll put a surprise in the mail. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!!!!!! HAhahah. That is pure sunshine, you are right:) (PS- You should post your talk on your blog so everyone not as lucky as me can read your wonderful talk! Well done Poopie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to Copy and Paste your talk to your blog with extra comments so I may enjoy?

    ReplyDelete