Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Me and Talysha's family picture. Isn't our baby just lovely! Ha we have had some good pumpkin carving experiences this year!
The whole family carving pumpkins. This is very serious business at our house. Especially for Josh, he is not messing around!
The set up for the annual Halloween party! I love it! The decorations are getting better and better every year!
JJ- Captain Hook, Taisha- Tinker Bell, Paxten- Peter Pan!
Are they perfect or what? They all are like exact replica's and JJ's moustach is just so manly!
Snow White and her little flapper mommy!

Grandma Esplin seriously killed me! Dolly Parton! That is so freaking funny! Im so glad that the snow melted enough for her to come! She seriously brightens my day!

The little flapper and gangster straight from the twenties! I love it! They look so awesome and hot! Great face dad!

Kristi- Belle, Derrick- Beast! I love that she got him to be the beast to her beauty that is so funny! Her DI dress actually turned out good! Thank goodness for sisters and an incredible mom with some serious talent on the sewing machine!


Josh- Dog the Bounty Hunter, Emily- his wife, Beth Chapman (perfect that they have the same last name!) Cru- Superman! So funny! Josh's mullet! Em's wig! So freaking funny!


Ah little Kabe as Bob the Builder! I can't believe he can handle our craziness, he is so patient and nice all the time it blows my mind!

The whole clan! Decked out! We had some seriously good costumes this year!

Taisha's adorable little spider cookies!

Mom's awesome black spider cake! Love it! Ha me and mom are the only ones that like black cake.....that's strange

Monster Spaghetti!

Mummy dogs!

Creepy Eyeballs! I actually helped on those! That's rare!

All in all I have to say that our Halloween party was probably the best ever! We had so much fun, ate such good food, and we went trick or treating! Like twelve adults with Paxten and Cru ha funny stuff! I think the Goodriches and the Olivers were half expecting us to start caroling! Good times! I love Halloween! I love my family!

4 comments:

  1. Dido!!!! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!! and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!



    Quit copying my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was a great party. We need to put Mike and Kassie's halloween pictures into the mix. They had some sweet costumes too. Thanks for coming down and playing with us. Happy Halloween. Hummn, what will we dress up as next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cave people...or zombies! I say we go for scarier instead of cute! haha Cru and the new baby will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur! LETS BE CREEPY SCARY NEXT YEAR!!!! Hahahah. So much fun! LOVED IT!!!!!! Thanks to all!!!

    ReplyDelete