Monday, October 26, 2009

PUmpKIns!


Prettiest pumpkin on the block? I definitely think so!
Me and Talysha looking like five year olds with our pumpkins
The finished product!

For Family Home Evening tonight we carved pumpkins! First of all I would like to say that I chose the ugliest pumpkin on the face of the earth! It was all green and black and completely misshapen you can't even tell how bad it is in the pictures. I thought that the insides would be completely rotten but thankfully they weren't any nastier than every other pumpkin. I forgot how disgusting and gross the insides of a pumpkin were! They're all slimey and seriously made me want to throw up. I think I had to go wash my hands like four times! After the pumpkin carving they decided we should all play a game. They tell us that we are playing the pass the tiny little fresh picked apple with your chin! At church! So this hot guy that I have never talked to before is basically giving me a big fat bear hug and dropping an apple on my boob and I'm supposed to keep it against my chest with my chin and pass it to the next person! Let's just say I laughed really hard and loudly and turned an embarassing shade of red! It was really funny though. Like incredibly, I am the most awkward person on earth and this hot man is getting incredibly close to my face and boobs and the bishopric is watching me, funny! I love family home evening!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I was at the first of the row so I did not have to be next to Mr. Good-looking!! But when I had to practice with him, that was extremely awkward!! But tonight was hilarious in so so many ways!!! I loved it!!! I LOVE FHE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....I totally forgot one of my favorite moments from family home evening! We are walking up the sidewalk to the church door. This kid behind us tries to sneak up the stairs so he can open the door for us. However, mishap! He totally biffed and fell!.. like all the way day. It was so hilarious and sad and embarrassing and it seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: Oh my gosh, I am laughing right outloud. I can just picture the poor guy falling at your feet and you trying not to laugh. Did you say anything to him to help him out? Where on earth did you find that poor pumpkin? But look at his face, it is like he is saying,"heeee heeee I watched Jessica pass an apple leaning against hot mans bosom and she totally liked it and she is going to stalk the hot man at the bank tomorrow before she gets her hair dyed purple. Hee Hee. Mr Pumpkinhead knows all your secrets. Good luck tomorrow at the bank. Be brave. Speak clearly and don't fall down. I am so glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was an excellent FHE activity. And, if anytime you're with a boy, always imagine a member of the bishoric RIGHT THERE!!

    YAY for HOT BOYS and YAY for boys that try to be GENTLEMAN!!! Find one that's both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA Thats hilarious! You're so Rory! I love it. And we all know he loved it & you loved it! How fun:) Good job on going to FHE ya little college girl. That sounds WAY fun! I miss you poopie! Cant wait to see my fellow Disney Princess @ the big Halloween Bash! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kill me!!!!! Good luck in the snow today! I hope you don't freeze to death. Can't wait for Saturday we are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!


    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete