Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FOOTLOOSE!

Alexis and Tino rocked it out! I love watching people I know perform it makes me feel so cool! Alexis's outfits were truely amazing and so legit..I'm pretty sure she got them right out of Anna Marie's closet!

Thayne! So yes he is mini...but I am a little bit shorter than him! He was amazing, I was so not expecting him to be such a good singer! The main girl was awesome and very spunky and skankalicious! I loved it!
Ah the fam! I believe it was around this time that I scared the hot man from the bank so bad that I ruined any hopes of our future together. What can I say. My family is weird alright!

Me and Em being absolutely awesome!
Posing like maniacs! Yeah...that is some serious sparkle and shine! Jazz Hands!

Footloose at Tuachon with my family was so much fun! Not only was the show amazing, and slightly Saturday's Warrior when the parents were singing, but it was just so much fun to have a night on the town! I saw the beautiful man from my bank standing in front of us in the line for treats. I had plans of semi-stalking him and going and asking a question about my account but then we were all just crazy and he was looking at me all funny, so thats the end of that! We got the yummy frozen lemonades and saw beautiful fireworks and relived the eighties! Well I guess I didn't get to relive them because I wasn't alive, but I've seen so many pictures and movies from then, I feel like I was there! The cast was so talented and my family is so funny it was probably the best night of my life. Loved it!


5 comments:

  1. Was it cuz you were on a date with me that it was your best night ever? Sorry we were being weirdos and the bank guy saw you... maybe he likes the weird ones. HA Did you read my blog and then COPY everything I said? I mean I know I am funny but you are even funnier so it put me to shame :( I'll redeam myself somehow. Love you see you tomorrow.

    PS you should put on a scary Halloween background. Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com

    I mean it is Halloween after all. Also we didn't go to the Carnival so you didn't miss out on anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I promise I didn't copy you! I hadn't even looked at your blog and seen that you had posted about it! Ha I guess great minds think alike! And maybe the hot bank guy does like weird ones...maybe I will stalk him after all! I'm sorry you are sick and couldn't go to the carnival, but I am glad that I didn't have to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAhah that looks so fun! Like Thayne from So you think you can dance?! He looks different. Thats so cool. That girl reminds me of a younger cuter version of the slutty girl from the other school on "Greece"! I wish I was there! Ahhh I am really cursing school today! You're so cute & funny. Good job on 2 posts so close! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you loved it!!! FUN! I was alive in the eighties...and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that was a sweet time at Footloose. I seriously used to have those clothes and they are VERY ugly. (especially the high gathered waist, peg leg, bright colored ones. You didn't even show me the hot guy from the bank, I would have been Nancy Drew and figured out his name and I would have watched to see how he treated his Mom and I would have probably talked to him so maybe it is good I didn't know. Next time!!

    ReplyDelete