Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back to the Ence's

My sophomore year of high school i dated the most gorgeous wake boarding boy that lived out in the middle of nowhere in the biggest most fun house ever. I have wonderful memories full of pool parties and sand volleyball. Well I went back to that beautiful oasis yesterday. But things were very different. I was in a one piece swimming suit. Carson is on his mission somewhere foreign and crazy that I don't remember. I actually talked to a bunch or random people that I knew from high school (which isn't different from then, but it doesn't happen very often now). And I went with Narnia. Now the fact that he has a girlfriend and they are back together after taking a break, which was when me and him hung out a couple times, is new information to me. But regardless it was really fun to be social! People are actually nice when you are crammed in a hot tub together, even the ones you thought didn't like you in high school. Wearing a one piece in public is not embarrassing I actually got a couple compliments. And I think I might actually hang out with the most adorable kid that I had a huge crush on in eighth grade. All in all it turned out great and I officially have at least one friend. What could be better than that? I am such a little college co-ed. At least thats what my old young womens leader said when she saw me at the grocery store..."you just look like such a cute little co-ed!"

2 comments:

  1. You hung out at the Ence house and I didn't even have to drive you there OR pick you up at midnight. I am so glad you had fun and I think your one piece swimsuit is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you you grown-up you:) I think you're amazing. Way to be a good little college co-ed ha? Whatever co-ed means!

    ReplyDelete