Monday, May 17, 2010

Jeepers Creepers!


I went on the creepiest date of my life. I really just don't want to go into it. But here is a little advice for all of those fellow daters in the world- even though the only people that read my blog are married family members.
1. Don't stare creepily at other people's bare sunburned legs. Its just weird.
2. If you notice that the other person is talking, asking questions, and then talking again, maybe throw in some dialog of your own. Thats why they call it a two way conversation.
3. If you happen to bring up the other persons ex boyfriend, even though she broke up with him cause she honestly just wasnt that interested, there is no need to remind her of how funny looking he is. And DONT under any circumstances ask if he is a good kisser. A. that is just weird- if you want to know so bad, try him out for yourself. B. if you just want to talk trash on him- well that is just unnecessary.
4. And this is really the most important one. DONT TELL THE WEIRD CREEPY STORY OF HOW YOU GOT EXCOMMUNICATED ON YOUR MISSION! I do not want to hear it! It makes me feel very uncomfortable to know that you got mad at heavenly father to give you kidney stones.
5. After all of this terribleness, don't ask to go for a walk around the block. The ride home was torture enough, there is absolutely no need to prolong it further.
6.AND after all of that....don't text me after and act surprised that I didn't text you back.

The creepy love note and yellow car should have been red flags enough for me to run in the opposite direction.

8 comments:

  1. OH sick, isn't dating the best?haha what happened with Narnia man? How did you meet this creepy of a man? oh and ps never feel obligated to ever talk to him again, thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that is rough! I am so sorry! When I first pulled up your blog I was really hoping it wasn't Narnia who was the creeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha I love lists with A. and B.'s sorry you went with a creeper. 31 flavors right! He was a nasty flavor that you never have to try again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I love your new background and picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that creepy boy knows where you live. He is just weird. I do love your blog picture. You know how much I love your violin. Thanks for playing in our ward. It was so, so beautiful. People were crying. Chris Goodwin said it was the best sermon her has ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY DID YOU GO!!! NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!

    You're a better person than me. Way to give the Mr. Creepy a chance but don't ever do it again. You're too pretty and there are too many weirdos out there.

    Did I mention what a good person you are? Way to not be judgemental.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA CREEPY! Agreeeeeed. You are hillaiours. YOu should publish this or print it out and awkwardly give it in a note form to him as a heads up for his next date. Also, I LOVE the new picture and background! SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALSO, speaking of mom's comment on violin. Elyse perkins said she told Ember you played so pretty in sacrament and Ember replied with "Jessica is one of those people, that everything she does, she does awesome." I concurr. Even when ya date a creeper, you got the creepiest ya could.

    ReplyDelete