Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cute Glasses and Golf over Football


I have a dilemma. A very dramatic manly dilemma. And I am just so not a drama person! I hate it and I think its stupid. So... I have been hanging out with this boy that I kind of dated in high school and even though I'm not really interested in him and I'm pretty sure he's not interested in me, I was just hanging out cause I need friends! Anyway so while hanging out with this boy, one of his best friends, that is way funnier, cuter, funnier, more personalityish, and funnier than him, started texting me and what not. And of course I'm going to be more interested in the funny, cute one over the the one that prefers golf to football and tries to serenade me with his not so sweet music. So when golf over football finds out that cute glasses boy has been talking to me he just gets his panties in a bunch and starts acting so weird! All of the sudden he is this gentleman and opens my doors and offers me shotgun and actually acts like he likes me even though he really doesn't he's just mad that cute glasses boy is interested! So pretty much I am ruining these boys's friendship and just causing so much drama, and I am so not that girl! BUT, luckily golfer is moving to Provo in the next couple days, which means that cute glasses can be done "laying off" as instructed by his friend, and hopefully take me on a real, no dirty little secret, date! A girl can dream right!!

7 comments:

  1. bawhahahahaha lol ha ha you crack me up and I love every second of it. You are kind of like a home recker of their relationship. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! Love you THANK YOU for FiNaLlY posting something and this was worth the wait. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you later.

    PS did you go on a date with golfer yesterday?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated!!! What a dilemma you have. I hope it gets resolved and you can actually go on a date with the funnier guy. He sounds ... funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golf over Football??? Was there ever even a question? PS sweet Trade Action! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Glasses will beat Golf over Football any day! Golf over Football may NOT be accepted in our family (well, at least not without real effort from the Esplin's). I haven't heard the phrase "panties in a bunch" and I seriously about busted a gut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah!! All I can say is A) I love the boys' descriptions, I feel like I know them.
    B) Thank goodness for PROVO!! SEE ya Seranading Golfer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you finally posted again! I miss your posts, they are always my favorite ones to read! I am super excited to hang out with you this week so you can tell me all about this situation you have on your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh poopie scoopie! You are too hillarious! I really like glasses- so does Devin & Derrick who know them. THank you for gracing the blog world with your awesome presence! Stay with us!

    ReplyDelete