Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mature Modesty


At the ripe old age of eighteen I have finally passed up my desire to wear skankalicious swim wear and have settled into an adorable pinky orange one piece swimming suit. I know, I never thought it would happen either. I mean I love all of my adorable, ruffley, comfortable, easy to go to the bathroom in, two pieces. They don't have to try and cover my incredibly long body and still not gape in the chest, I mean you can buy two completely different sizes in tops and bottoms! That is very convenient in one so disproportionate as I! But I actually found a modest suit that fits me! And doesn't look awful! And is still cute and ruffley and vaguely comfortable, and covers my giant long body and doesn't gape in my boobs! It truly is a conference weekend miracle. I just feel so mature and modest. And you know what they say about modesty! Haha MODEST IS THE HOTTEST!!!

(p.s.-that picture is my actual swimming suit, sorry its super small but that's the only way i could figure out how to illegally copy and paste it onto my blog! And there is not a chance in crap I would take a picture of myself in a swimming suit and post it on the internet! )

3 comments:

  1. Your new swimsuit is so, so cute and it fits perfectly. I am so glad you found it. Happy Easter! You are a very mature young lady now, ha! and "Modest is Hottest" is awesome! Mom's love stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MODEST IS HOTTEST!!!! HAHAHA I love it. Such a cute suite. Way to grow up pooper scooper. Its a tuff dillema those darn swimsuites:) You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I,also, have adopted Modest Hottest Swimwear, except mine is because I am too old and fat to wear a bikini...it just looks really wrong.

    ReplyDelete