Friday, April 23, 2010

It Happened!


Magical :)

You know that wonderful moment when you realize that the dream you've been dreaming for the past four months is actually coming true! For me, I usually start giggling, turn red, and speak in incoherent stuttering sentences. Well that moment happened today. The move has been made. My number is in his phone, and his in mine. We had a very short mini conversation over text. I smiled incessantly for a good four hours. What a wonderful day! Ha I'm such a little middle school girl and I don't even care, it makes me happy!

6 comments:

  1. I'm am seriously about to pee my pants I'm laughing so hard! Way to get your narnia man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled for about 4 hours too I was so happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my! This is great news! I am so happy for you and Narnia!! Keep me updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'a girl!!!

    I'm soo happy. If you two ended up getting married---how cute with this Narnia Journal be!?

    KEEP ME POSTED!! I have butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA AWESOME PICTURE & MAGICAL statement. I've had stomach flu all day since it woke me up at 5 and took a final feeling like I would soon pass out and this made me giggle... when I feel this crappy. Appreciate it. WOO SO EXCITED for you. You are too hillarious & cute. Go Narnia & Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my little Rica Ranae - You are a dear. I love being part of your love life. You can't find Mr. Right yet because we wouldn't have any funny stories to look forward to. So, go ahead a keep the stalking going. How is the bank man stalk going?

    ReplyDelete