Monday, March 29, 2010

Red Rover Red Rover, Send Narnia Right OVER!


Ya, that's right. My soul mate spot is empty (thanks for the advice Kass, and all others!) and I'm really hoping Narnia gets the message. Or pretty much any other around my age, semi-good looking, funny, full of testimony and vigor young man! Yes, I pulled the "I think we should just be friends card" and yes I know its very cliche. But it was either that or tell Mr. Negative Nancy that he was driving me absolutely bonkers with his complaining and i hated that he didn't listen to me when I talked! And just because you can bench 375 pounds does not mean that you are Heman, and even if you were, I still don't want you to push me off the couch! And I'm sorry that I get a better score on every test in biology, but seriously don't get mad cause you're not as smart as me, you still got a hundred percent! Haha so I told him we should just be friends, he took it surprisingly well. Maybe he was just as sick of me as I was of him!!!

4 comments:

  1. (In mom's cheer voice i say) "Woo Go Jess!" You are too hilarious for your own good and SO wonderful. I really look up to you and your following your heart and not just going with something cuz ya don't wanna be rude or have an easy ways out. I did that whole going with something cuz it was there thing and afraid to know what would happen if I left and well... we all know how THAT turned out:) You rock. And Narnia is feelin your open soul or whatev already i can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jess. I was watching your body language and could see that he really was driving you crazy. Your boyfriend should make you happy, make your heart twitterpate and make you want to be a better person. If he doesn't do that, he is not for you. I love how happy you are these days. You are very busy and smart and beautiful. Lucky boy that wins your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start sending your posts to a magazine. I am proud of you for being such a grown up... although it is easier to be one when someone is full on BUGGIN ya. still very mature to move on and to know when to move on. I'm going to become facebook friends with Narnia and then I will set things up for you two since no one else is... HA JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo! He pushed you off the couch AND he was Mr. Negative? You DO NOT want that. If he's negative and bugs you already---think of in forever!
    NA RN IA! NAR NIA! NARNIA!!

    ReplyDelete