Saturday, March 6, 2010

IM BACK!

I know, I know...my blogging has been seldom and far between lately, but good news for all of you that have missed my quit wit and humor! I broke up with my boyfriend! So that means I will have oogles of time for my beloved outlet of a blog! Hopefully some fun stalker stories will be coming your way soon. I mean, I kind of enjoyed having a boyfriend, just cause ya know it gave me something to do and he was really nice and took me to dinner and i think he actually really liked me, which lets be honest doesn't happen very frequently. But then he started really really liking me and it made me nervous!!! Ha and he like read surgical manuals for fun, and his favorite treat is yogurt....I need a man that can appreciate my insane love for all things chocolate and my incredible cookie making talent, and he just didn't fit the bill. And I feel like a total witch (substitute the w for a b) for breaking his little heart after only three weeks. And I'm seriously going to miss having someone to talk to and hang out with all the time, ya know because of my lack of friends. But I seriously think it was for the best. He was too serious, and because I am so serious I need someone not so serious, seriously! I guess its back to the testing center for me, if only I had any money to invest, I could go to the bank and checkup on the beautiful bank man. Don't worry, my job starts in June, and then I will be in there every two weeks! And yes I will memorize his schedule and actually go in the bank, wearing my hot jeans and sending out the vibe with my long hair (long hair=attractive to men and single just in case you were wondering.) And yes, my hair isn't actually long at all, but by June! I mean just imagine the potential length! It could mean wonderful things for me and the bank man!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica, I don't know why the dating thing has to be so hard, but remember, you are dating. You go out with someone, then breakup, then go out with someone else, etc. That is how you find Mr. Right and every person you date is NOT Mr. Right. Only one lucky one gets to be yours. Drama huh! I am very proud of how you handled it. You were honest, yet very nice. I am excited to hear more stalking stories. I loved your sentence about the word "serious" that would score well on an English writing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kind of been keeping up with you via your blog--wasn't the 'bank' guy in Cedar City? I am old and have a short memory... Good luck with all of that!

    Love, Aunt Jeanette from Orderville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean you have time to come visit us in CEDAR!! Please say yes! I miss my roommate! Plus I need someone, anyone to talk to. It hasn't been the same around here this semester, and I am thinking about changing some things with my schooling so we should probably do some catching up! I am sorry to hear about your man, but on the up side if you ever come visit me, now you can check out the men in our ward that we loved last semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thank you for coming back! You are seriously hilarious! I love you. Good job on listening to your instincts and heart with the man. I'm very proud of you. Never stop listening to that gut feeling. I love you. Nothin wrong w/ a little stalkin! They'd be flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Breaking up is soooo...yuck. I'm sorry. But it's way worse to be the one being broken up with. Plus, it was 3 weeks---he'll be fine (so don't feel to bad). Clear communication is better than being nice...sometimes.
    LOVED the SERIOUS sentence and very true and wise...if that's how you feel. I happen to agree.
    I have long hair too. wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, I love your blog...bet you didn't know I was your blog stalker haha...I wish you luck with Mr Banker....I also have a thing for one of my bank teller's ;)

    ReplyDelete