Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Testing Center


The testing center.... the three most dreaded words in the college vocabulary. At least every normal person in college. But am I normal? I think not. You may be asking...why on earth does this crazy girl like going to the awful place that makes you be quiet and put your backpack in a funny bag and prevent you from nonchalantly looking over your shoulder to see what the idiot next to you got on number three, just to make sure you're on the right page?

Reason #1: The only class that actually makes me go to the testing center is my CNA class. And these aren't actual tests, they are just semi-long quizzes. And I have gotten 100% on every single one....except for one, I missed the one about washing hands, 10-15 seconds just didn't seem long enough!

Reason #2: There just happens to be a beautiful boy that works there. And apparently he knows my entire family, which at least gave us something to talk about. And I'm pretty sure he is at least an inch taller than me, which totally works, I don't like looking up at people anyway. And he pretty much told me that I smell deliciously wonderful and he loves me. Well he actually just asked me if i put lotion on, and I said ya sorry its so smelly (cause it really was super strong but my hands were so dry from washing them with such wonderful technique in my CNA class!) And he always sits me at the same computer (#4), and I'm pretty sure its because at that computer he has the perfect angle to watch me take my tests so awesomely successfully! Except for the time the weird kid that told me my hair was rad sat me at Computer #8, I don't think my love was very happy about that! And neither was I because that is when I missed my one and only "wash your hands for 30 seconds" question! Freak!

I love the Testing Center! It give me such joy to go there every tuesday and friday at 11:00!

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha He HE HA HA!!!! You are a funny little stalker and I LOVE IT!!! Like I said I saw him at church so I will continue to see if he goes the same way every sunday and if he does you could just come with us one day and by chance run into him... I know good idea I thought so too! I LOVE that you are blogging again I have missed your funny thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I was laughing out loud reading the second reason. I had to read it to Leila even because it totally made my day. I am jealous that you have such a wonderful time at the testing center. I have to go on Monday for the first time EVER and I am so nervous, but maybe I'll have the luck you do and a hot guy will be working! You need to come visit p.s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA So I was just reading Kristi's blog...when any little people get you confused, I will distinguish the two of you by, Jessica whom likes the testing center and Kristi whom doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH Me & Derrick laughed SO hard at this. You are hilarious. We're going bowling tonight. Wanna come and we'll invite him?! Derrick is his buddy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Poopie, you are a sly stalker. Keep it up. It entertains us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, something has to be done about this... Please ask the kid out or I'm going to do it for you. No more of this blind date garbage where the guy doesn't even come to our house! & Arnie knows not to mess w/ me! Cuz I'm huge and awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete