Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dirty Laundry


For some reason summer means that I go over two weeks without doing my laundry. I just let it pile up and pile up, which is nice because by the time half of my wardrobe is in my hamper I finally have enough hangers for all my clothes, but is not so nice on days like today. My only inspiration to do laundry is when i run out of clean panties. Usually I can time it pretty well and I don't actually run out. Today was a close call. The only pair I had left were those cheeky kind, you know the ones that are straight in the back so your bummy kind of hangs out the bottom. I would never intentionally buy this type of undergarment. My butt is way too big to need to hang out the bottom of my panties on purpose, but my best friend gave them to me for christmas in high school and obviously they haven't gotten a ton of action so I kept them longer than the average pair of underwear. So i wear my cheeky panties to school and the instant I get out of my car I have the biggest weggie in the entire world. Like i was worried my panties were going to come out the top of my pants it was so bad. And I'm walking around campus and all I can think is.... I've got a weggie, I've got a weggie, I've got a weggie hey hey hey hey ( you know, alph alpha style). Which means I am walking around by myself laughing at the thoughts in my head and people are looking at me funny, and I don't know if it's because they can tell I have a weggie or if they just think I am a crazy schizophrenic that laughs at nothing while they aimlessly roam around. Either way it makes for an uncomfortable day. Next time I am really going to try and do my laundry before i run out of panties. But lets be honest, weggie undies are better than no undies at all!

5 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. You are hilarious! Wedgies are not good but like you say, wedgie panties are much better than no panties. (Maybe I should buy you new panties for your 20th birthday July 3rd.) That sounds like a good grown up present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! #1) That girl has a really cute bum. I would wear cheeky panties more often if my bum looked that cute hanging out the bottom. #2) I LOVE me a comfortable pair of underware. Brooke always told me I would love garments. I enjoy full coverage. #3) I would rather be panty-less than have a wedgie all day. But, I'm a bad-girl like that. #5) I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment. (Too many times I have referenced another person to being 'just like me' and they've taken offense). I TOTALLY HAVE LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT MY OWN THOUGHTS. I actually quite enjoy it. The more 'looks' I perceive, the funnier I think it is.
    I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to say I first looked at your blog on my Ipod and I couldn't read the text, needless to say my curiosity was huge!!! as to what the context of this post would be considering the picture.....
    AND!!! HA HA HA I loved it! I as well get some of my best laughs from my own secret thoughts in my head, and like Kassie they only get better when I just know others want in on the secret... When I am in such a special situation and people want to know why I am laughing so hard, one of my favorite movie lines always pops in my head, "ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies...". :)

    ReplyDelete