Monday, December 21, 2009

The Last Days


Me, Talysha, and Leila on the floor in our room
All the roomies!



Our reaction to our first finals week...that wasn't the face I intended to make but I am just too funny for my own good!

funny face days

The Family Photo! Notice the hand placement and posing, all we needed was a man to be the dad!

All of us with our adorable christmas gifts from Talysha!

Leila's pillow from Talysha, so cute!

My pillow from Tal. Is that not the most adorable sweetest thing ever! I cried!

Pretty face alex.

And more pretty faces.

and more.

AND MORE




Taking out the last load

Riding Otis down to the car (otis is the most lovely elevator with the most lovely smells)

loading the car :(

Dear Blog Readers,
I know, It has been freaking forever since I have updated my most wonderful blog. But hey, I've been busy! I am now officially moved back into my house (closet color coordinated and everything) and I think there are only like three bags of rice and other food that I never even attempted cooking left in my trunk. I am ever so happy to be home chilling with my family, but I will definitely miss my most lovely roommies that I left in Cedar. And the beautiful men that we stalked. So here is the photo shoot we took before we went our separate ways for Christmas break, we are excellent with the self timer!

3 comments:

  1. You are VERY good with the self timer. I am impressed! I am happy you made some good friends while you were away for a few minutes but it sure has been fun to have you back!!! I love you poopy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! That was a fun way to end the semester! Family photos haha! I am going to miss you next semester roomy! I am glad you liked the pillows. I was surprised that I made it without crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I am so glad you got to experience college life for a while. Talysha was a wonderful roomate, you will miss her and all the others but you will never forget them. Great pictures! I guess you'll have to stalk some warm weather boys now. Good luck at Dixie State!

    ReplyDelete