Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Crazy Cooky Lovely Happy Wonderful Family!


Oh my lovely parents Yoli and Larence....and people wonder where we got it from?!

Kristi Kay...my tiny freaky married sister left me....im not sure how i feel about it

Mike, Kass, Brooks and Cael...i think about ninety percent of the worlds personality resides in this wonderfully crazy family!

I believe that their faces tell you everything that you need to know...sweet little Taisha...uh screaming crazy JJ!

Paxtonian! He gets a shout out cause he likes to chill and play Lego's with me... im not cool or tough enough to take a picture with my other nephews..

Joshy, Lion Heart and Cru! ha looking deceivingly normal in this picture! You aren't fooling anyone!

7 comments:

  1. I am so so happy you started this blog if you could update it everyday that would be GREAT!!!!!!! I love our crazy family and am so proud of you. Enjoy being a big girl. Meet a new friend everyday and go to lunch once a week with one of them. :) LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I will do my best! Im just not good at freaking socializing! ha but I love you and miss you every day! I have a feeling that this blog is going to be me and you being silly but I am totally fine with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA and Em will join in too! Did you tell Kass about it cuz her comments are always pretty hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi your silly and all BUT her comment was to ME not you!!!!!!! But your welcome to join in too! :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that's funny...i was talking to Emily but I feel the same way towards you Kristi don't worry! I was a little worried that you would forget to let me into your blog world..but you did...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And don't forget momma Yolanda! Remember, you are in school so you don't have to be on welfare and wear elastic waist pants. (actually, I love my black, old, elastic waist, cutoff pants I wear way too often). I am so excited for you Jessica. Hopefully you will look back at your freshman year of college with great memories. Smile and say hi to strangers, talk to at least one person in each class, and share some chocolate with your roomates. It will work wonders! Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha the chocolate part I completely agree with! Guess what mom, Im so you! I sit in my kitchen and eat chocolate chips cause i don't have any real chocolate! haha funny..maybe eventually i will make some friends and we can eat real chocolate together!

    ReplyDelete